NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: well...

Tuesday, May 31

well...

the weekend break had gone well... everything in canada was good i guess... Katie moved, kinda sucks... she forgot to give me a bunch of my stuff back, pissed me off... but she doesnt have to worry, she ran from this town... i got a new nose ring, it wasnt a captive, just a circular... still a 4 gauge though... hurts to take out... In the recent news... A Black man was recently released from jail from a 35 year sentence for STEALING A TV!!! thats racism at its finest... hm... ive gotta find some ppl to hang with... i gotta talk to Joe... god damn im bored... so im going to get going... i have something on my mind... it bothers me... i try my hardest to not think of it, but i see it everyday...

im going...