NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: fuck

Monday, June 13

fuck

well, my computer is officially FUCKED over.. yah it really sucks... i cant use winamp, and it runs slow as fuck... and i gotta get new speakers, mine are fucked... they still work, but the wires are done for... so when i get new ones, im gonna get an amp along with it... and my baseball bat is gonna meet thse ones... lately, ive been pretty good... the batteries in my keyboard are now low... damn... it said that like 2 months ago, and they have yet to die...went swimming the other day with Katie and Joe... that was fun... and we had an egg toss... i got covered in that shit, it was icky... yestarday was fun... im gonna go swimming in my pool as soon as we finish cleaning itr... its all icky, but that mean that we can play lagoon monsters... that was fun itimes... im bored right now.... c ant really fix it haha... then of course, theres always that one thing thats on my mind... has been for awhile... will be till i fix it... and im oing to... is hot as fuck in my room, so i think im gonna go do something like useful... i burnt myself with ciggarettes like 5 times in the last three days, all cuz my fan blew em off the ashtray... well i must be goiung now, time for chores... bye bye everyone...