NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: wow

Monday, November 7

wow

well, alot on my mind, nothing to be shared, as usual... things that go on in my head, noone will get, noone will ever hear of what it is... some not nice stuff, other, the things that make me smile, im smiling now just thinking, it would make me happy... i make ppl smile, its my job... but sometimes, its hard to make others smile, i try my best, but this time, i feel lieke giving up...

other news, schools been great, except for the fact i dont know what im doing... it sucks haha... but i got caught up, already reading all this stuff, doing all my work... alot different than how i was before i got sent away...

i also QUIT SMOKING!!!! well, 1 in 5 days... its pretty good...

so, my mom keeps threatening me to go back to the meadows, we got into a big arguement with that... shes been herself lately... i hate it, shes been kim... dad has been Jim... hes till cool though...

Tootsie rools are addicting as shit...

i mis the old times... haha... i got half the places in town "covered" with memories... if i could remember them, but im not doing that stuff nemore, i QUIT, not nemore... after what happened last week, nothing is going in me... im proud of the decision...

i havce to be going, ive run out of my supply of tootsie rolls, ive got a 5 lb bag, and its calling my name... bye everyone...