NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: as of lately...

Sunday, October 16

as of lately...

well, as of lately, havent been doing much... hung out with Christa lastnight, well friday, then saturday, i went to Ed and Phil's after hanging with Luke and Hosley for a lil... that was refreshing... then ran into Katie and Orry... rest of my night was uneventful for the most part, but i did go up to Christa's while she was babysitting the spic... Naya was there, so we were all talking... apparently Naya is going to punxy with Christa, haha, that should be fun... but she is leaving later today... i dont really feel like going to bed... noone is online to talk to, but thats otay... it means i can sit here and think, got lots on my mind... watching South Park the movie, and listening to NOFX-Anarchy Camp, my favorite song by them... earlier at Christa's, i gave myself horseshoes up my arm, and on the tops of my hands(for those of you who dont know, a horseshoe is when u take a lighter, keep it lit forever, then set the metal on ur body, it leaves a horseshow shape... only one on my arm had raised, out of 5 haha, and the one on the top of my right hand... so, im gonna redo the rows up my arms, and the top of my left arm... it doesnt burn, just tell urself it doesnt, and it feels cold... amazing... it feels quite nice... SHIT I MISSED THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE!!! DAMNIT!!! i dont think ill go to bed... just sit up and play some games maybe... that sounds nice... now my nose plug is starting to bother me... but, this post has been long enough...

Oh, and by the way, i was serious when i said that i would take all your pain to make you happy, even if i had to deal with the burden, as long as your happy.


"Never play your lifes last note"-ME!!! i thought of that shit, neat huh??? i am smart...

Goodnight sleep... wait... nvm that... Good Morning everyone...

im going to get another soda...