NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: WAAAAHHHH!!!!

Tuesday, October 4

WAAAAHHHH!!!!

well, this is something that is worth crying over... my ear... is gone... they cut the lil ficker off... the piece they cut off they wouldnt let me keep, bastards, but i named it Pedrico... i name alot of stuff that... good name it is... neways... i got GREAT pills for it... hydrocodone... and i got today off... and yestarday... my parents arent home right now, my Grandfather is, but he aint feeling good, so i gotta go check in on him every no and then... UTI, again... just me and my bro really... ive been bored as shit lately... haha... it sucks...but one neat thing is, it means i can play my music as loud as i want, and game as much as i want... haha... but i gotta get going...

Later everybody

<3