NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: the dead bottom

Sunday, September 18

the dead bottom

well, this is prolly the worst ive ever fealt... feel like hitting something really fuckin hard, not cuz im mad, but for the pain of breaking my hand... messed up huh? i had a exciting weekend... nothing was wrong with it... all good stuff... ive been crying for awhile now... gonna dehydtrate myself from the many tears haha... so, in my eyes, material posessions, are partial... even things like friends, they come and go, but this, i want it forever... i dont want to lose it... god, im fuckin depressed(atleast i can admit it)... yah know, the somg Somethin I Can Never Have by NIN is pretty good, describes the way im feelin bout now... but i have something i want... so im good... man, theres alot on my mind, so im gonna get going...