NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: i fuckin hate them

Thursday, September 1

i fuckin hate them

well, i get home today, nice day, no rain, no headache, tired, but thats okay... and i walk into the office, and i dont see my mom, oh wait, when do i... so the lady working for my mom says they are at the emergency room... apparently like an hour after i left this morning my Grandfather had someting wrong, hes diabetic, so it was som sugar thing, and hes been there since 10... no call, no nothing, yet again, my family has chosen to leave me in the fuckin dark again, as if i dont matter,just some lil shit they have to deal with... just pay off, and call it fine... its not what i want, but it seems to be what they want... pisses me off, really bad... like a family that even watches movies together does more than what we do, we eat dinner together at most... its bullshit if yah think bout it... he is my grandfather too, i should be told shit like this...

night everyone, ill be in town.