NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: okay...

Saturday, August 13

okay...

so, i dont really remember what i did today, i got my computer hooked up, then my fuckin hard drive out of now where decides to crash... pisses me offf... soo im leaving tommorow for Erie... that ill be fun, gonna be there till like late wednesday night*YAY*... oh, i mem what i did today, i went wiuth my bro to the hospital... he hurt his neck again... were gonna fix my computer tommorow(well, today technically, but you know...) i have Coffee still sitting in the micro waave, had to nuke it, got cold... hmm, not much to say, just nothing good on tv, and im wired on enough coffee as it is... i cant really think of nething else to say, so im gonna go haha...


_____
X X X -----
------- ----- HATE

/

(A leg is a drawing board for razors)


night everyone