NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: hmm, super happiness is the shit!!!

Wednesday, August 10

hmm, super happiness is the shit!!!

okay, so lately, i have been super happy, and i know exactly why, but that is something that everyone will have to wait to find out... if neone that reads this stuff, is on my yahoo list, and ur prolly wondering why i havent been online for like a week, its cuz i havent hooked my computer up since the LAN party last Friday... im too lazy to haha... right now im on my Dad's computer.... today i ate Chinese... lastnight, i got piss drunk, it was damn nice, im such a fucking lush though... but we threw soo much shit in the river... so the other day i cried cuz like i watched the movie Radio, 10 out of 10 movie in my oppinion... my Dad's computer is sooooo damn slow... im crying now cuz of this song, but its really good, Stop Crying Your Heart Out by Oasis... slower song, so most of u will think im a pussy for listening to it, but it has meaningful lyrics... so earlier, i ws in the living room watching tv with my Mom... and my brother got home from work, and was wondering what we had to eat, so my Mom told him to go in and eat some Boston Cream Pie, BUT i though she said Boston Queer Pie... i laughed my ass off... i hope i see two ppl tommorow... Christa of course, shes super cool, and Laura, we had plans... hmm, but i gotta work tommorow too... this computer s really starting to piss me off, it wont keep up with how fast i can type... like, ill be typing one sentence, and it will still be on the last one... so today, I HAD NOO FUCKING CIGGARETTES AT ALL!!!!!! STEPHEN U SHOULD BE PROUD, I KNOW I AM!!!! but yah... hmm, well not much new stuff in the world of Chuck, oh, im not fat nemore... i lost some more weight... but bad news too, me Christa is going to College come end of this month... ill miss her so... damnit... shes too cool to leave, andshes gonna be gone for like 4 years... ill get a car and go visit her, after 90 days after i turn 16 that is... but its for a good reason, that once she comes back, shell be able to like make muchies for us in desperate times... that'll be cool... man, i got alot on my mind, all good things though... OH IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! i am for hire, i am there to cheer ANYONE up, unless ur either a comp0lete drama whore, or just a sadass... oh, and if ur a bad speller and talk on yahoo alot, i can act as a spell chekcer too, the cost, A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY cheap, NOTHING!!! HAHA, im here for it... btu neways, that was my silly time... i really like being runk, but not too hte point of like becoming one of the AA ppl... i dont have an addiction to it, but the way that i am when im drunk, im not mean, but funny, and always happy, and i can tell people what i really want too, its neat, so if u want to know the real me, get smashed with me, only if ur NOT on probation... so when i logged into this thing, i forgot my username... it was pretty bad...

hmm, well, i figured i have written plenty of my life in here for all of my wonderful friends to read about(prolly sounds it, but im not on nething tonight)... but im going to bed... night night sleeptight sweetdreams everyone...
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i cant say it enough...