NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: hahah

Tuesday, September 27

hahah

well, things work out in funny ways, they sure do...
recent news, my internet is fucked over, so neone reading this, its prolly y im not online much lateley... umm, a stink bug takes 15 seconds to go *piff* inside of a microwave... pizza and wings last forever round my house... my dad is away in harrisburgh... my mom hasnt yelled at me yet... my grandfather told me he loved me(YAY!!!)... Buster hasnt gotten ne better, but not worse either... dont know when thats happenin... my red hack with the black and white nautical star is no more(for unsaid reasons haha if u were there, u know)... everything has been great with me lately, for the most part... Im Sorry Ed... and not much else really


OH!!! im going to the doctors today to get a mole removed off my neck, they are scalpelling it off, im gonna tell them to not use a sedative... its not changing ur body without pain... dont wanna go into that haha... who would care nways...

but, i gotsta get goig there, i tool the day off just for that...

LATER EVERYONE!!!
<3