NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: well, hmph...

Monday, February 13

well, hmph...

Myspace is pissing me off, so i figured id post on here for once... hmm... alot of stuff on my mind lately... those few words... they float round my head alot... if you care about someone, u should tell them the way u feel right??? i do that, and everytime, it seems to come back at me and fuck me over... or the other person... but this, this is different... im willing to take more than a chance on this one... id go as far as it takes... just to see her even... it just brightens up my day...

god i sound like an idiot...

but idk... this has all been on my mind, and this is a way to get it off my mind, even though it will still be there no matter what...

other news... this weekend, alot of ppl questioned me why i was soo quiet today... well, all that above, i had on my mind... and it isnt making me sad or down, but just puts me into a state that when i think of it, idk, im just overcome with happiness...

This weekend...
where to start...
Starts off they pick me up at Sheetz... here in coudy, from there we left and went to port, or so i thought, we ended up goin to like fuckin Johnsonburgh... and on the drive over, i decided i would call my mom and tell her that the car broke down that was my ride home... so i called, and dad answered... it all worked out fine... so, we then went to walkmart to get fuses for the jeep... get back, and go in, grab a blanket, and a bottle, and go to port... on the way, all of us except JD cuz he was driving, were drinking, some of the best stuff i have ever tasted... then, we get to port to this house... and there, like as soon as i got there, i have a drink in my hand... but the cops only showed up twice and each time, they didnt come in, so, we were all good... but right now, im talkin to her on the phone and she said that somebody lost 50 dollars so they called the cops... and ended up tellin them everyone that was at the party was drinkin and told them all the names... but they didnt know mine... so im good with that... but spent the night there at the house... actually got to lay next to her and sleep for once... it was wonderful... went home the next day... started missin her even before they dropped me off... but overall, great time...

well im tired, and im goin to bed...

i hope this works out...

night night everyone...