NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing

Wednesday, January 24

And this is goin to tear me apart it seems.
I have something in my eye, that's all.
He's been my buddy all along, to teach me how to ride a bike, to cook, to do just about everything, but now, it seems as if its going to end.
No more peanut butter cookies after school. No more chocolate milk, no more cartoons, or anything like that, it seems as if I'm going to be taking up a new aspect on life.
I'm ripping at the seams already.
I'll just fiddle around, ignore whats really going on, go day by day, just how i do now, but knowing that once was, is no more.
I'll write little hiakus about things that are happening around me.
A way to ignore the things that are really taking place.
Such as me having no schooling right now, or no job.

I can make it through this

Things have its up’s and down’s though


It's been tough lately, and im bitching and ranting.
Atleast it's good sentence structure and punctuation and what not.
Toodle loo folks.