NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: fuck.

Friday, February 24

fuck.

well, never like fighting, dont like being around people that are fighting, dont like noisy kids, dont like people being to close... all these things, happening at once, especially with not being able to leave, fuckin pisses me off... but then i think of her, haha, god im corny... idk, it cheers me up, but then i start missing her... then the screaming starts to come back in... some babbling bout not being perfect enough, then arguements, i have no clue... could care less... feel like goin on a wal, have a smoke or five haha... i still laugh, not only at my misery, but im still, idk... things are just fucked sometimes in life, but yah have to just look beyond that, hope for the good things... hard for me to do that... will though neways... fuck it... im gona for the night...

toodle loo everyone...

and whoever "my secret admirer" is, could yah let me know, kinda creepy and entertaining at the same time...