NO RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS SHIT!!!

The All Seeing, All Dancing: well then

Tuesday, June 21

well then

today is my birthday i guess... i forgot already, but Christas phone lastnight, and her post today reminded me, other than that, noone but my brother and mom has told me happy birthday... my brother is being a fucking dumbass again... oh wait he like usually is... it bothers me, i act just fine, maybe some sarcasm everynow and then, but hes just fucking retarded... he brags all the time, says things that i dont care about, and he knows that bother me... people have pointed this out to him and me both before, but it never changes... always the same... today is not going to be a good day, that is why im going to Katie's... i guess theres gonna be a bunch of ppl there for a party for mes... i dont know how long ill stay, but oh well... ive had a temptation to spend the day alone... no family, friends, or anything... idk y that is, but its just there... i want to talk to Joe... miss him, we havent talked in forever... have too much shit on my mind for this to be a good day... all of this bothers me... i feel sad, want to cry, but i cant... HAHA im turning emo, would u believe that... oh well, fuck it... ill still try my best...
but i must be going... gotta get my shower... and then head out... BYE EVERYONE!!!